Getting Started with StarTree Cloud: Self-Serve SaaS Trial
Thank you for choosing StarTree Cloud Trial! This guide will help you get started with your StarTree Cloud trial. You will learn how to create a StarTree Cloud Pinot cluster, connect to it, ingest data, and run query in few clicks without any human help.
How do I join the trial?
- Register for StarTree Cloud by signing up using the form at www.startree.ai/saas-signup (It is a free-trial and no need to give any credit card details)
- You will receive a welcome email and a second email to set the password with a link to StarTree cloud portal
- Login to the StarTree portal to create a login and password to get started. Detailed instructions can be found here in the How To Guide
- If you have questions or looking for help and support then, please join the StarTree Community Slack Channel. After joining the slack channel please post your questions in this channel cloud-help.
How long is the trial period?
The trial will be for 30 days and will expire after that. If you are interested in extending your trial or purchase then contact us by joining the Slack channel and posting your question on this channel cloud-help.
Is there a getting started tutorial?
There is! You can find a How To Guide that takes you through the steps from cluster creation to querying a dataset.
- Use the Slack channel to get support during your trial period
- Request a demo at startree.ai/#talk